Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
When is next update for CI?

[eluser]Mareshal[/eluser]
and this means...I should take file by file and verify them.

I think at least weekly, EL should publish a list with modified files:

/system/ ... etc

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
Could you not just check out the trunk version, and do a diff between that and you're current version, so it would highlight changes accross all files in a single click, at least thats what I can do using Tortoise VN

correct me if I am wrong: last modification made on script was on 9 June 2009.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Guys you have all misunderstood and assumed that Mareshal knows how to view Subversion repositories. He is clearly just browsing through the files and getting slightly confused.

Mareshal & JPrieto: You need to find a "SVN browser" such as TortoiseSVN or similar. They can be a bit confusing at first (especially as ToirtoiseSVN is a Right-click only application) but you'll get the hang of it with the help of our good friend Google.

[quote author="Mareshal" date="1245517954"]correct me if I am wrong: last modification made on script was on 9 June 2009.[/quote]

Can you pleaase answer to this?

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Quote:I think at least weekly, EL should publish a list with modified files

Because you pay them how much? I think you don't get the idea of open source. How about jumping in and doing such a service yourself, as a contribution? The rest of us don't seem to have a problem using a SVN client to view the diffs ourselves

Yes, I would do that is someone would ask it(I mean EL).Yes, as a contribution. Just ask.

But can anyone answer my question? Is the last modification made on "9 June 2009."? I want to know if I am using TortoiseSVN correctly.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="Mareshal" date="1245519350"]Yes, I would do that is someone would ask it(I mean EL).Yes, as a contribution. Just ask.[/quote]

Or, you could be proactive, notice something which is missing or can be improved, and do it. Chances are, you're not the only one that wants that additional functionality. And if everyone is waiting for everyone else to ask them, nothing will get done

OK, thank. I will keep this in my mind. After I finish my exams I will think to this.

btw, can you please ask my main question? is the 4th time I am asking this

Is the last modification made on “9 June 2009.”?

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
That is correct, the last log message is
Quote:Revision: 1694
Author: pascalkriete
Date: 15:03:19, 09 June 2009
Changing form_textarea to correctly prep all data.
----
Modified : /trunk/system/helpers/form_helper.php

(I couldn't answer that question earlier as I was on my netbook which doesn't have SVN installed)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB