Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Question regarding project management application

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi all,

I just need some advice and direction regarding a project management application I'm working on for a client.

Basically the client needs a frontend where users can submit projects for writers to work on. A typical project would be the requirements for an article or an essay. The backend would then allow writers and proofreaders to work on the project and e-mail the finished work to the customer.

I am new to codeigniter and my client has been using basecamp for other sites. I certainly wouldn't be able to write such a full featured application in a short time frame.

That being said, I am an comfortable with php fundamentals and I feel that the frontend of the site is achievable for me using CI, does anyone have any ideas of how I could implement the backend? I am not expecting a very detailed solution, just suggestions.

I have looked at backend Pro, but I think I need something that does a bit more hand holding at this point.

I hope this is clear, thanks in advance.

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
Well, I've lately been doing it this way: http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/119104/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB