Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error 325 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_TOO_BIG): Unknown error.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi guys when i run my application in google chrome I am getting this error.Help me how to resolve this problem..

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
Did you think to Google this (especially being a Google chrome issue)
Taken from the SVN trunk

Quote:// Test reading a server response which has only headers, and no body.
// After some maximum number of bytes is consumed, the transaction should
// fail with ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_TOO_BIG.

Does this sound liker it could be the case?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi Dam1an thank you for your reply...can you explain clearly with an example....

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
Sorry, I don't really know enough about that to give an example
I just Googled that error message (which you should have really done yourself Tongue) and came back with what looks like it could have been the cause, hoping it might point you in the right direction.

Do you get the error on all pages? Standard PHP (non CI) pages?

[eluser]mwmerz[/eluser]
I'll have to take a look at an old app i built. This is the first time i've tried to log into the site using google chrome and came across this post about the error.

That comment in the code definitely points to what my issue is. My problem happens as part of an authentication piece which redirects the user using the redirect() function.

Could be a clue to the problem. I'll make sure that i post my findings as i get em.

- mike

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello,

I also encountered that kind of problem using google chrome.
I got it fixed and running well when i removed the useless codes in my controller.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
This is not a fix as such but commenting the setcookie(..) function in libraries/Session.php line 662 seems to work. This is not suggested if you have to use cookies though!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB