Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
help with time?

[eluser]newbie boy[/eluser]
Research Assistant,

in the first place i didn't force you to reply on what i have posted...

i guess this is a free forum which everyone has the right to post whatever they want or to reply to what ever they want...

like my name says, i'm a newbie, you can't expect me to think like you can on a certain problem even if i'm an expert we will still have a different thoughts...

a great teacher possess a big patience to all his students... make sense?

again sorry for my stupidity...

[eluser]slowgary[/eluser]
Grad Student,

You are NOT stupid and as such you should stop writing that and have some positive self esteem - you're writing web applications, after all. Also, my aim wasn't at hurting your feelings and I was not trying to be mean, so I apologize if it comes across that way. I realize I didn't need to post replies to any of your inquiries, but I also notice that all of your posts have questions that are easily solvable by doing a bit of digging on google and php.net.

Feel free to post whatever questions you want up here, I don't own these forums. But I URGE you, for your own sake, start to look for answers on your own. It's the only way you'll move forward in your career and graduate from your status as n00b. Do you really want to be the guy whose cubicle mate can't get any work done because he's too busy supporting you? Wouldn't you rather be the guy that people come to for answers because he's well-rounded and knowledgeable and can almost be considered a human interface to google?

In the end, you would have spent less time (as would have myself and bargain) if you'd just quickly searched google for answers to the questions you posted here. Reserve your posts to the forum for things that you really just can't solve on your own because eventually you may end up with one of those difficult questions, but no one will bother to help because you've become known as "the boy who cried wolf" or "that guy who just posted 10 questions about the most documented and well known feature of PHP - date manipulation".

Good luck with your project ;-P

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB