Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ShopIgniter : Alpha Geeks Wanted

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
ShopIgniter is a full-featured real-time eCommerce system built on CodeIgniter.

We are looking for a few highly skilled developers with experience working with CodeIgniter to test and provide feedback on our initial developer release. Ideally you have experience with other shopping cart or e-commerce solutions. You will receive a free development version of our application, along with developer discounts on all of our products.

For more info on the CI Alpha Test program, please visit ShopIgniter at :

http://www.shopigniter.com

Thanks!

Dan

[eluser]garymardell[/eluser]
Hey,
I have been using codeigniter for a long time now and have a lot of experience with it. I will be able to test it for you. Definitely interested in using the product. If we test it and provide feedback will we be able to keep the license for future releases?

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
I'd love to take a look at this. There's nothing much I havent done with CodeIgniter so I'll be able to find bugs pretty quickly.

[eluser]mglinski[/eluser]
Same here, I develop the XtraUpload file hosting platform(built on CI) and would love to test this out.
-Matt

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
Hello, would love to take a look too.

[eluser]davidbehler[/eluser]
I applied for the alpha test and would really like to have a look Smile

[eluser]dbashyal[/eluser]
just signed up.

i would love to replace magento and oscommerce which i am using, with something from CI.

[eluser]ShopIgniter[/eluser]
Thank you to everyone that has joined our alpha team so far! We have some great developers that are more than qualified to help us test the best eCommerce solution, on the best framework.

We are limiting our initial alpha test team to 100, so if you are still interested please visit www.shopigniter.com, you can also follow us on twitter (#shopigniter). We will open up another 100 slots when we have our official beta release this October, for a total of 200 testers.

We will post development updates as we go for the alpha team in the CI forums, as well as company and release updates on Twitter.

Keep your eyes out for feature lists and more in the coming weeks.

[eluser]garymardell[/eluser]
I dont think i actually filled in the alpha testing thing before on the site. Didn't see it but i have posted here and now filled it in.

[eluser]MeanStudios[/eluser]
I threw my name in the hat Smile.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB