Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
This site sure is slooooooooooooooooooooow

[eluser]Chad Crowell[/eluser]
I'm totally into CI, but is it just me that has ALWAYS experieced that EVERY CLICK throughout the CI website leads to a very slow page load? This has been annoying me since I first ran across EE. Time for a server or pipe upgrade there Ellislab?

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
I've not experienced this at all. I got this particular page in 1.38 sec. Home page in 1.74 sec

[eluser]Chad Crowell[/eluser]
I agree that the load info at the bottom appears normal (.2284) for this thread, but from click to full page display for me, each page is about 5 seconds. I'm on an MBP 2.0, 2GB, very high speed cable modem, and have very snappy browsing on most every site, but this one really drags. With both Safari and Firefox.

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Super-snappy for me. Even when I purge my cache

[eluser]Glen Swinfield[/eluser]
really fast for me too.

[eluser]CoolGoose[/eluser]
No problems here Smile.

[eluser]ztinger[/eluser]
Super fast here. And I'm on a slow connection.

[eluser]Crimp[/eluser]
At least you are not on a slooooooooooooooooow connection. Those babies are slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

[eluser]Derek Jones[/eluser]
Do a traceroute, Chad - it's probably a tangled tube between you and the server.

[eluser]OwanH[/eluser]
Yea Chad do a traceroute and check the output you get, I really don't see how it could be the CI website, even when I was on dial-up I had pretty fast page loads.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB