Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Picasa PWU api

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
Has anyone used the Picasa web uploader api with codeignitor? Or at all? I can't seem to get any post data from it, therefore can't upload photos.

[eluser]Patricio Gallardo[/eluser]
Did you find something? i'm starting to search.Please let me know. Thanks.

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
No I never had enough time to complete anything...

Ok. I'm creating one with Zend libraries. I've found it very easy to use.
Anyway, Thanks for the reply!

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
I got it interacting, but I never get anything in my $_FILES to do the upload, not sure what happens, could be CI removing something.. I might try outside of CI to see if I can get it to work one day.

You have to use the file upload class, read it here http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...ading.html.
Then, once you have uploaded your image to your site, you send it to picasa using Zend libraries.
I hope it helps.
Bye.

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
Kinda difficult to perform an upload when there is not $_FILES data to process - Do you have this working then, PWU and CI?

Yes, of course, the link i gave you is how to make an upload in CI. The thing is that for security reasons you can't access to $_* server vars, they are wrapped by CI. So you have to use their Classes, libraries and helpers. Check out the CI docs, its well explained.

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
Are we talking about the same thing, from Picasa application to your own web applicaiton/website? The link you have given me is for standard CI uploading, I've done that with no issues and also use a java applet calling it as well. I want to get Picasa application from a PC to upload direct to my website.

Lol!, No, i was talking about uploading photos to picasaweb from my site!
Sorry about that!
Anyway its a good idea what you are talking about... when i get home i'll take a look!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB