Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
REQUIREMENTS FOR CODE IGNITER TO RUN SUCCESSFULLY

[eluser]iluvcode81[/eluser]
Hi there,

Now I have downloaded code igniter and I have Oracle 11g what else do I need to create dynamic small footprint PHP full featured web applications? I have exhausted my bandwidth and hence cannot view your video tutorials till next month.

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
The requirements are clearly outlined within the User Guide on the Server Requirements page.

[eluser]NachoF[/eluser]
I think CI doesnt run well on the newest php....

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="NachoF" date="1247099597"]I think CI doesnt run well on the newest php....[/quote]

I believe some small modifications had to be made in order to run it on PHP 5.3 : http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/122149/

I was able to watch the tutorials. I saw they were using MySql 4.... Server. It seems PHP 5.3 got still some few problems with CodeIgniter according to the discussions on this thread and I have decided to Download 5.1 instead. Had initially downloaded Oracle 11g. Between MySQL and Oracle, which one is best to use with CodeIgniter? What about others Like Apache??

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
[quote author="iluvcode81" date="1247148908"]I was able to watch the tutorials. I saw they were using MySql 4.... Server. It seems PHP 5.3 got still some few problems with CodeIgniter according to the discussions on this thread and I have decided to Download 5.1 instead. Had initially downloaded Oracle 11g. Between MySQL and Oracle, which one is best to use with CodeIgniter? What about others Like Apache??[/quote]

What's with the blue color? It actually makes my eyes sting...

Oh Sorry for that. Just like blue. Didn't know its the stinging type. Fine from here but nevetheless my apologies

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB