• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with autoload pls

[eluser]n00bPhpCoder[/eluser]
core mod_win32 mpm_winnt http_core mod_so mod_actions mod_alias mod_asis mod_auth_basic mod_authn_default mod_authn_file mod_authz_default mod_authz_groupfile mod_authz_host mod_authz_user mod_cgi mod_dav mod_dav_fs mod_dir mod_env mod_include mod_info mod_isapi util_ldap mod_log_config mod_mime mod_negotiation mod_setenvif mod_status mod_ssl mod_autoindex_color mod_auth_mysql mod_log_sql_mysql mod_php5

these are the loaded modules based on info generated by phpinfo.

i thought mysql is independent on apache?

Sad

<?php
$connection=mysql_connect("localhost","root","masterkey") or die("Cant connect");
echo "Successfully connected to MySQL";
?>

this doesnt output anything at all. just pure white document O_o

mySQL server is running.

[eluser]coolfactor[/eluser]
Check if the "mysql_connect" function exists.

Code:
echo (function_exists('mysql_connect') ? 'Yes' : 'No');

You should see "Yes" or "No" output to the browser. If it's No, then your PHP doesn't have the MySQL library installed, which would be very unusual.

[eluser]esra[/eluser]
If MySQL server is installed as a Windows service, check Services under Administrative Tools or WinMySQLAdmin to make sure that MySQL Server's service is running.

Were you using a different WAMP before installing XAMPP?

Guys thanks for all the replies. I figure out the problem finally. doing some phpinfo reveals that i am pointing to a different php.ini. thats after i installed zend stuff. Whew. I just overwrite the php.ini with the ones i am using a while did some lil modification and i can connect now to mySQL. Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew