Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
can CodeIgniter work on Linux

[eluser]Edward.H[/eluser]
I am a Linux fans,I am used to programming web application on Ubuntu Linux.I want to whether CodeIgniter works on Linux? if so,that is really fantasic.

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
Sorry, CodeIgniter is only compatible with the Atari 800XL. They're working to port it over to the Commodore 64 though.

[eluser]Cro_Crx[/eluser]
[quote author="Developer13" date="1248599841"]Sorry, CodeIgniter is only compatible with the Atari 800XL. They're working to port it over to the Commodore 64 though.[/quote]

LOL Nice.

In all seriousness though, CodeIgniter is platform independent, so it will run on any machine which you can get a web server running with PHP. So it will work fine with Linux and Atari 800XL just fine.

[eluser]Edward.H[/eluser]
[quote author="Cro_Crx" date="1248600173"][quote author="Developer13" date="1248599841"]Sorry, CodeIgniter is only compatible with the Atari 800XL. They're working to port it over to the Commodore 64 though.[/quote]

LOL Nice.

In all seriousness though, CodeIgniter is platform independent, so it will run on any machine which you can get a web server running with PHP. So it will work fine with Linux and Atari 800XL just fine.[/quote]

Thanks,that is fantasic!

[eluser]vitoco[/eluser]
[quote author="Developer13" date="1248599841"]Sorry, CodeIgniter is only compatible with the Atari 800XL. They're working to port it over to the Commodore 64 though.[/quote]

Really really funny !! i love sarcasm. congrats

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
@Dev13, lmao
@Ed H, as mentioned, CI will work pretty much anywhere PHP runs, but you need to be extra careful with case of file names, as Linux is case sensitive, but as long as you follow all the rules/guidelines you'll be fine

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB