Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Where to do my session's check ?

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
Hmm .. if only there was some way you could type those words into a text file, save it into your CI application directory, and then somehow hit that with a web browser, and test to see what happens.

{sigh} I guess until someone invents that kind of magical technology we're just gonna be stuck with not knowing.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="jedd" date="1249098148"]Hmm .. if only there was some way you could type those words into a text file, save it into your CI application directory, and then somehow hit that with a web browser, and test to see what happens.

{sigh} I guess until someone invents that kind of magical technology we're just gonna be stuck with not knowing.[/quote]

Haha, that's the second of your responses today that made me laugh Smile

[eluser]koskoz[/eluser]
[quote author="jedd" date="1249098148"]Hmm .. if only there was some way you could type those words into a text file, save it into your CI application directory, and then somehow hit that with a web browser, and test to see what happens.

{sigh} I guess until someone invents that kind of magical technology we're just gonna be stuck with not knowing.[/quote]

I know that will works too, but what I don't know if it's a good practice or not...

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
[quote author="koskoz" date="1249167585"]
I know that will works too, but what I don't know if it's a good practice or not...[/quote]

Oh .. I see what you're asking now.

[quote author="jedd" date="1249093181"]At the end of the day, the [url="http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-guide/general/controllers.html#private"]CI User Guide[/url] is always right.

There may be other values of right, but that's neither here nor there. If you want your code to work sensibly with future releases of CI, and to make sense to other CI users that may follow you .. well, that's entirely up to you.[/quote]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB