• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FreakAuth light 1.1 released

[eluser]I666I[/eluser]
Quote:Hi.

I’ll risk myself at saying your server time is off… I have lenghtened my cookie duration because I couldn’t change anything on the server side and I stopped having your problem.

Regards

Thanks.

How exactly do you mean lengthened the duration?
Code:
$config['sess_expiration']    = MILLIONS;
?
Or time to update?

If it makes any difference, I do have access to the server, and I'm not afraid to kick it.

Thanks again.

[eluser]Marc Arbour[/eluser]
Hi.

I put it at 2 hours plus the time difference between me and the server...

6 hours difference plus 2 hours = 8 hours expiration * 3600 seconds per hours = 28800 as a value.

Regards

Duke

[eluser]I666I[/eluser]
OK. Well, the time is close on my server (off by a minute or so). The issue is that no matter what (even if timeout is lengthy - e.g. 7200 as is default in FAL) the "timer" is never reset via interaction, so the session will always timeout after the 2 hours, no matter what.

Thanks.

[eluser]danfreak[/eluser]
Hey guys I just wanted to annunce that I put FreakAuth on github!

In this way, given that I don't have a lot of time lately, I hope that it will be faster for you to contribute to a possible upgrade to CI 1.7.2, and maybe add some improvements!

I also created an olhoh project page.

Dan

[eluser]Kaosland[/eluser]
Hello,

I would like to tell yours, that yours modul is great.

But the topic for use Swift mailer (with the last realse) don't work but i have find a solution, I can post it if somebody want.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi guys,
I've re-coded the original FreakAuth code to work with CI 1.7.x. You can find it here. I removed and replaced some deprecated CI functions (namely the validation) and changed the captcha function to use the recaptcha.net system.

I hope this would be useful to you. :coolsmile:

Ok thanks.

But what modification there beacause I will testing but I have nothing for Loin Register..

Ps: why you use &lt;?=, is horrible i must be change in <php echo manualy.

Hello
when i launch my site on my herbeger, i have this as erreur

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/l/li/lio/xxxx.x.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/sitedev/mysite/application/config/freakauth_demo.php:1)

Filename: libraries/Db_session.php

Line Number: 248

Somebody can help mep?

Edit:
may be from is utf8 and not utf8 sans Bomb ?!

[eluser]rijobo[/eluser]
is $this->db_session->userdata('id'); still the right way to get the id of the logged in user?
I don't get any reults.

[eluser]atno[/eluser]
[quote author="NeedCod3" date="1262643898"]Hi guys,
I've re-coded the original FreakAuth code to work with CI 1.7.x. You can find it here. I removed and replaced some deprecated CI functions (namely the validation) and changed the captcha function to use the recaptcha.net system.

I hope this would be useful to you. :coolsmile:[/quote]

Thanks a lot mate Smile

I hope the original author to update it sometime in the future.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew