Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
jqgrid

[eluser]pmoroom[/eluser]
I've searched the forums the best I could and I can't seem to find a good jqgrid example with CI. I was able to integrate flexigrid, but I just really don't like it and from looking at the samples for jqgrid it looks very similiar so I'll hack away at it and see what I can come up with.....but if anyone has an example I would love to see it Smile

Regards,
D

[eluser]kgill[/eluser]
What problem are you having - jqGrid's documentation is pretty detailed even going so far as to include sample code for a php file for the server side of things. All you should need to do is supply the url parameter to one of your controllers/methods that returns xml, json or one of the other supported methods and switch the method to POST instead of GET.

[eluser]pmoroom[/eluser]
[quote author="kgill" date="1249540066"]What problem are you having - jqGrid's documentation is pretty detailed even going so far as to include sample code for a php file for the server side of things. All you should need to do is supply the url parameter to one of your controllers/methods that returns xml, json or one of the other supported methods and switch the method to POST instead of GET.[/quote]

No problems really as I have not started integrating it in yet, but as I did state I was able to get flexigrid in and the code looks very similar. I was just hoping for that magic link is all Smile

[eluser]mrcf[/eluser]
For me the question is how do I get jqGrid to call forms inside CI. Calling a form outside CI is easy, but one loses all the context, security, DB access etc that's available in CI.

I'll give it a try though, any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks
Martin

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB