Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
what should I do to publish my CI web to internet?

[eluser]yudahebat[/eluser]
what should I do to publish my CI web to internet??

I have a webhosting already and domain also...

how to maintenace the file through FTP transfer?? any edit??
because I use normal way it cant load,only the index... the other link can't display correctly

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Upload the files with any FTP program and edit the config.php and database.php to match.

This article will either help or confuse you: How to: Support multiple production environments in CodeIgniter.

I've done that but it doesnt work.. only show the index.. if I click to another page,it wouldn't work
they said they cant fint what I request...

notice.. I've been edit the HT access to make index.php disappear from the url.. it is this problem because of that?

Could be.

First, try switching the uri_protocol to one of the other suggested values. Try all of them in turn and see if it helps.

which one is the url_protocol?? sorry my english not so good... I'm from indonesia
can you give an example??
thanks

I had noticed! :-)

application/config/config.php

Code:
$config['uri_protocol']    = "AUTO";

Change this to PATH_INFO, QUERY_STRING, REQUEST_URI, ORIG_PATH_INFO, etc until one of them works.

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
Does your server support PHP ? There are still webhosts out there who don't support it.

[quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1250457046"]Does your server support PHP ? There are still webhosts out there who don't support it.[/quote]

"only show the index.. if I click to another page,it wouldn’t work" my translation is that he can see the index page (default controller) but cannot see anything else. This is normally a routing issue or a f**ked up .htaccess.

Fiddling with the uri_protocol is the most likly way to get it working in this situation.

[eluser]brianw1975[/eluser]
If i am reading this right it sounds like AllowOverride All hasn't been specified in the Apache config file for the domain.

still error even I change the uri_protocol with what you told me.

this is the error said if I click to another page :

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB