Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
home controller functions not loading (uri protocol???)

[eluser]mikegioia[/eluser]
I have a bunch of functions (like login, register) in the home controller that loads. The index function is loading okay but any of the other functions are not loading the pages.

I have a function called register() but I get a 404 when navigating to it. I've tried all the URI protocol's (PATH_INFO, QUERY_STRING, etc) but none seem to work.

Is there something I haven't configured? I really don't want to have to make separate files/folders for all of these controller functions.

Thanks for any help!

Mike

[eluser]fcambounet[/eluser]
I'm having the same issue, except that calls to specific functions end up firing up the index function and not the requested function.

Does anyone have a lead on why this could be happening ?

[eluser]mikegioia[/eluser]
haven't been able to solve the problem, but I've had to awfully create separate controller classes for each one. so instead of a register() function in the home controller, i have to have an entire Register class with its own index function.

however, the procedures inside that class seem to be working for subpages so it may just be a root issues. not sure why it's happening though.

[eluser]fcambounet[/eluser]
I reduced the issue to the ID part of the URL actually not getting through. The function itself, when fired up without any parameter, is recognized.

ie : /controller/function does work
but : /controller/function/id does not work
and the index function is actually called.

This may have to do with the facebook environment / setting under which i'm developping, while using the install guide found here : http://www.simpleprojectz.com/2008/10/fa...deigniter/

I tried changing the uri_protocol to all values though.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB