Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for a Authentication system

[eluser]kilishan[/eluser]
Hey gang, I've used several of the authorization/authentication libraries out there, but haven't gone through them all. I'm looking for one with specific features, that I haven't found yet. Can anyone tell me if there is something like this out there, or one that can be easily extended to match these requirements:

- easily integrate OpenID as an option (or even primary method) to signup/login.
- AJAX-powered field checks (when the user types the username it checks the db to see if it's been used, and updates the status to reflect that, using jQuery or 100% custom code, no other frameworks, since my CMS will be using jQuery and I don't want force larger downloads, or deal with conflicting js libs).

I'll be using it with Ocular, so I'll have to make changes anyway, so I don't mind making the modifications. Heck, at this point, I'm tempted to just write my own, anyway, and include geocoding, and some other fancy items with it, but I'm not sure of which ones are more secure and have a good performance.

So, any suggestions?

Thanks!

[eluser]phpserver[/eluser]
Dx Auth is the best option for you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB