Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Uploading theme to pyrocms

[eluser]boony[/eluser]
Hi Guys,

I finally got PyroCMS up and running and yes it was a .htaccess problem. I ended up deleting the .htaccess file and just reverted back to not having mod_rewrite, hey it works since I couldn't change the httpd.conf file.

Anyway, good work, I'm happy that I took the time to persist with this as I really need a CI CMS that I can just plug my CI project into.

Now I'm trying to upload a theme but when I try to do this in the control panel I am asked to upload a file but I don't know what it wants. I've created my own theme and added it to the themes directory but can't get the control panel to show it. At the moment I'm using a predefined theme and just replaced the files with my own. This is OK for the prototype but wont do for the client. What file is the theme uploader seeking??

Also, I want to have drop down navigation links but I dont think this is possible with the current version, am I correct? I'm currently hard coding the navigation but again while this is ok for the prototype its not good for the long term solution.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB