Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
.htaccess and other redirectioning error

[eluser]piper-coda[/eluser]
Hi there, a few months using CI but its my first post.

I uploaded my project to the webserver, it works fine on the local project but when I upload it I get this error:

Quote:Fatal error: Class controller: Cannot inherit from undefined class ci_base in /mnt/Target01/335170/338577/www.campaignmanager.com/web/content/system/libraries/Config.php on line 30

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

[eluser]mpc[/eluser]
It looks like it's not "seeing" class ci_base ... for whatever reason? i.e. explore why ...

The files are on the server, I have checked with tech support about their availability and nothing, any other clues I could follow?

Thanks,
Mario.

[eluser]mpc[/eluser]
Hmmm ... what's that class ci_base all about?
Is class ci_base something you rolled? ... or from CI?

Could your local version be using an .htaccess file, that didn't make it up to the server? ... or perhaps the server .htaccess version is different (or not allowed?)?

One way or another, SOMEthing's different up on that server ... ?
"Your job, should you choose to accept it, is" to find out what's different ... ;-)

[eluser]esra[/eluser]
If it cannot find CI's base class, your system path in index.php might be wrong.

I thought I saw a bright light somewhere because the actual URL is
Quote://http://www.campaignmanager.com.php4-3.websitetestlink.com/]
but I was using
Quote:www.campaignmanager.com
. The outcome was just a different error:
Quote:Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ci_hooks in /mnt/Target01/335170/338577/www.campaignmanager.com/web/content/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 91

This is the .htaccess file Im using:

Quote:RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|images|js|media|info\.php|css|userfiles|robots\.txt|favicon\.ico)
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [L,QSA]

SO here we go...

The system path has not been modified.

Could I need something further for the RewriteBase on the .htaccess

[eluser]mpc[/eluser]
[quote author="piper-coda" date="1185067720"]Could I need something further for the RewriteBase on the .htaccess[/quote]

If the "campaignmanager" site, you're putting up, is not in your web host server document root (e.g. if campaignmanager were a sub-domain being hosted), "yes" you would need to change:
Code:
RewriteBase /

to
Code:
RewriteBase /campaignmanager/

... or some such.

Gonna give that a try, keep you posted.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB