Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Want drag and drop facility like Gmail

[eluser]cpp643[/eluser]
Can anyone help me?

i want to implement drag and drop facility like gmail as they have used in for applying label to particular mails.

Any idea?????

[eluser]Computerzworld[/eluser]
you can go with jquery it provides excellent js framework to work with these kind of implementations....

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
They use javascript and ajax: see jquery ui.

[eluser]cpp643[/eluser]
Dear i know jQuery but i want the value where i am dropping my mails. so is there any solutions?

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
[quote author="cpp643" date="1251284287"]Dear i know jQuery but i want the value where i am dropping my mails. so is there any solutions?[/quote]

Then why didn't you say that? See my link above. There's a way to get the id of the object that you drop somehow I'd wager.

[eluser]Amit Patel[/eluser]
As per my knowledge no body created that type of plugin in CI so i think you have greate apportunities to create this type of plugin and put in wikies.

i am waiting for your completion of this plugin.if you need any help then let me know if i have something i will ready to help you.

[eluser]Computerzworld[/eluser]
[quote author="Amit Patel" date="1251284977"]As per my knowledge no body created that type of plugin in CI so i think you have greate apportunities to create this type of plugin and put in wikies.

i am waiting for your completion of this plugin.if you need any help then let me know if i have something i will ready to help you.[/quote]

Actually no need to implement this thing from scratch as there are many readymade plugins that you can use directly and customize it according to your needs.

[eluser]cpp643[/eluser]
@ Amit Patel : i dnt think so..isn't it.

thanks to " bretticus ",

i have visited this site yesterday but didn't get it. thanks again

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB