Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Session valid for http://www.domain.com but not for http://domain.com

[eluser]codex[/eluser]
[quote author="kurucu" date="1251928759"][quote author="brianw1975" date="1251925205"]mea culpa, I got a bit ahead of myself and was giving a bit of advice about trying to debug the contents of the cookie outside of doing any programming.[/quote]
Sorry! Wasn't supposed to be a correction, more of a "don't panic" to the author in case it looked like he couldn't debug. I was tired and at work -my wording was not as friendly as it might have been![/quote]

I don't see anything unfriendly in your reply and I don't think brian interpreted it as such. Maybe YOU shouldn't panic ;-)

[eluser]kurucu[/eluser]
Point taken.

[eluser]brianw1975[/eluser]
[quote author="kurucu" date="1251928759"][quote author="brianw1975" date="1251925205"]mea culpa, I got a bit ahead of myself and was giving a bit of advice about trying to debug the contents of the cookie outside of doing any programming.[/quote]
Sorry! Wasn't supposed to be a correction, more of a "don't panic" to the author in case it looked like he couldn't debug. I was tired and at work -my wording was not as friendly as it might have been![/quote]

no sweat, don't worry about it.

[eluser]brianw1975[/eluser]
[quote author="codex" date="1251931280"][quote author="kurucu" date="1251928759"][quote author="brianw1975" date="1251925205"]mea culpa, I got a bit ahead of myself and was giving a bit of advice about trying to debug the contents of the cookie outside of doing any programming.[/quote]

I don't see anything unfriendly in your reply and I don't think brian interpreted it as such. Maybe YOU shouldn't panic ;-)[/quote]

Exactly, I didn't view it that way at all. Saw it more of a reminder that you weren't necessarily looking for the content of the cookie, just that it was set.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB