Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Vunsy, the websites kernel ( Beta phase )

[eluser]Blaze Boy[/eluser]
waiting for your response man.

[eluser]1234qwer[/eluser]
may be I`m completely lost, but I think with this script i can do a full web site, but I can`t see any option for add pages.

Where is it? where is that documentation? All documentation is very techincall and not cover this issues.

use the sections application
1- login with root user name and password
2- use the right menu to enter sections application

Yesterday I click the option at the left side for: view as editor, or edit view (something like this).
And today I can`t see any admin option, I`m logged inn and nothing. all I see is what I did yesterday.

I add sections but I can`t access those sections.

How can I manage the menu?

[quote author="1234qwer" date="1263532469"]Yesterday I click the option at the left side for: view as editor, or edit view (something like this).
And today I can`t see any admin option, I`m logged inn and nothing. all I see is what I did yesterday.

I add sections but I can`t access those sections.

How can I manage the menu?[/quote]
you can access the sections with the url:
Code:
{codeigniter_root}/index.php/{section id}
the approach is to make a layout and add it to the index and it's subpages, add a sections line plugin (navbar), then access the subpage and add the text to each page or add any plugin then to any page you want.
check the blog and you'll find some videos of how to make a plugin or to convert a layout

[quote author="1234qwer" date="1263582461"]And today I can`t see any admin option, I`m logged inn and nothing. all I see is what I did yesterday.[/quote]
that's weird ... can you login using your root and send a screenshot in the replay ?

[eluser]Liu Guoqing[/eluser]
I like it very much!

[eluser]Liu Guoqing[/eluser]
Does it need to create a database?
Or how to create a database?

you need to create database and modify the config, it'll add the tables automatic when you first visit it

thank you very much Liu Guoqing for taking time to test it, i buid several websites with it, i hope that it be useful for you

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB