Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Google Analytics Dashboard Module (v2)

[eluser]seanloving[/eluser]
Nice! Have you also been playing with the AdWords API? Anyone else?

--Sean Loving

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
This looks very promising freshface. I downloaded to look for a license, but I don't see one. Have you chosen a specific license, or are you keeping it all proprietary?

[eluser]foyer[/eluser]
Hey, nice script.
Having issues, installed it on a fresh CI but I just get a Loading profiles and website statistics… message and nothing happens.

[eluser]foyer[/eluser]
Magically it started working today, even though my Analytics has been running for well over a year.

[eluser]freshface[/eluser]
Lot of posts over here!
I found a small bug in IE7 and optimized loading speed.

I will try to push an update later this week.

Regards

[eluser]freshface[/eluser]
New version is up and runnig.
See first post for download link.

[eluser]Skinnpenal[/eluser]
Looks very nice!

Does it rely on parsing the html of analytics (making it easily breakable if google changes any output)?

[eluser]Kimmik[/eluser]
Hi, this looks great!
I would like to add it to an existing codeigniter installation...

Is this possible, and what files need to be replaced?

Or can I just replace all files?

(Sry, I'm a noob)

[eluser]cahva[/eluser]
Just tested this. Cool. You might want to add that this requires mod_curl extension to be installed/activated(its due to using https to send the username/passwd to google). Its not always obvious that mod_curl is active. It has had so many security holes in the past that its been swithced off many times on our servers to wait for a fix Smile

EDIT: I checked the source and I see that there is a fallback if curl is not found. Atleast for me the fallback didnt work but thats just that I tested this on Wamp server and I didnt have https wrapper enabled. It works on production server no-problemo Wink

[eluser]cahva[/eluser]
[quote author="Skinnpenal" date="1255122720"]Looks very nice!

Does it rely on parsing the html of analytics (making it easily breakable if google changes any output)?[/quote]
I'm gonna answer on behalf of the author. No, it doesnt use the HTML output as that would be silly and foolish Smile Google has API's for almost all of their services that you can can fetch and return information in a decent form.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB