Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A full real CI example website (see story inside)

[eluser]gullah[/eluser]
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the kind words really appreciate it and I'm quite happy to have the source be of use rather than have it just sitting on my hard drive dying in a folder.

I've actually decided to start a simple wordpress blog to share and explain some of the code in a much more structured format rather than a source code dump. Hope you all enjoy it.

http://unravelthecode.wordpress.com/

[eluser]daparky[/eluser]
Nice, very nice, thanks for showcasing your work, i will take a look at it. Sad news though.

[eluser]ardlian.net[/eluser]
thax verry much...
love this....

[eluser]Berik[/eluser]
Very sad for your website Sad
Thank you very much for sharing the source though, it's always nice and inspiring to see how others code!

[eluser]8th wonder[/eluser]
Wow! browsing thru the code right now. I certainly appreciate this

[eluser]Mark Croxton[/eluser]
Hi gullah,

this is very useful indeed thank you so much for sharing.

Just one thing... you might want to remove your smtp password from the Manage controller Smile

[eluser]ardlian.net[/eluser]
i got trouble in my installation @localhost
this the message
Quote:Fatal error: Class 'Memcache' not found in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/sampel_ci/system/application/controllers/home.php on line 21

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
I don't understand. Is this after you installed the memcache module into PHP, it's still doing this?

[eluser]gullah[/eluser]
[quote author="ardlian.net" date="1253393462"]i got trouble in my installation @localhost
this the message
Quote:Fatal error: Class 'Memcache' not found in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/sampel_ci/system/application/controllers/home.php on line 21
[/quote]

You'll need to follow instructions like these to get memcached installed on Windows.
http://pureform.wordpress.com/2008/01/10...s-for-php/

[eluser]timaksu[/eluser]
kudos for sharing your hard work

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB