Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI TextMate Bundle

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
There have been several of these that have appeared over time.. I got bored the other day and have been working on an updated one that will have tab triggers to access every CI library, tab trigger for all function within each library, and tab triggers for all helper functions.

Any interest in this at all? Any desire for me to publish it when I'm done? Maybe another day or so until I finish it. Will be done with all of the libraries and their functions today. Hopefully can knock out the Helper functions tonight and tomorrow.

This bundle will be as up to date as possible, including the Cart class.

[eluser]NateL[/eluser]
Definitely do want.

As mentioned, this will be a bundle of the complete framework/user guide. Will have every library and all their functions, all helper functions, as well as shortcuts to creating models and controllers. I have all the libraries complete and am partially done with the helper functions, pending that nothing goes wrong or nothing comes up, I should have it done sometime tomorrow. Will post a link here when its completed.

Ok so I thought I would have it done today, but, I accidentally deleted the stuff I did for the security helper. And trying to figure something out for the smiley helper. If you dont need those, I can go ahead and post it and update later... Otherwise, I need a break for a little bit.

[eluser]NateL[/eluser]
Any new progress? Very curious about this Smile

Yeah I have it up in Github if you wanna grab it there.

I had gotten busy and someone else in the forums mentioned making one as well. I gave him mine and just told him to finish it. He put it up on Github, and I just created a fork off it it.

http://github.com/jdfwarrior/CodeIgniter-Bundle

Still updating a few things and finishing a few of the Helper functions, but its pretty much done. I accidentally deleted the security helper functions. Redoing those right this sec.

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
I'm just annoyed there's two active threads about TextMate now .. and yet I'm still unable to get code-completion and debugging working properly on Aptana.

There's nothing worse than smug Mac users.

[eluser]BrianDHall[/eluser]
[quote author="jedd" date="1253840148"]I'm just annoyed there's two active threads about TextMate now .. and yet I'm still unable to get code-completion and debugging working properly on Aptana.

There's nothing worse than smug Mac users.[/quote]

As a long-time Windows user I'd just like to say I have no idea how it feels to be smug about the operating system you use.

Sad

Jedd if it makes you feel better, im a fake Mac user.. And you can always use e-texteditor, its basically a windows port of TextMate. Not free.. but its only what? $35?

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
Highly interested Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB