Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Disadvantages of storing session data in MySQL?

[eluser]Devyn[/eluser]
Thank you so much jedd! Your ideas are enlightenment for me. I've got idea now to continue my project.
If u aren't windows user, u a mac guy?
Since I got a mac, I've never turn back to windows and I'm still now a happy mac user.

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
Good good. Rather than putting the card description in the URL for the link (button/icon) they'll hit you could just put the id# of the card proper - you'd still check, of course, that the URL you were receiving matches a card # they are meant to possess, but it'd make it less obvious to the user, plus it means you don't need to produce a url-segment-friendly representation of each card's name.

GNU/Linux user, in fact. And for me, cards are something you play with 3 other people, late at night, black fours and below removed from the deck, and a goodly supply of ethanol-based liquids on hand. Smile

[eluser]Devyn[/eluser]
[quote author="jedd" date="1253415856"]Good good. Rather than putting the card description in the URL for the link (button/icon) they'll hit you could just put the id# of the card proper - you'd still check, of course, that the URL you were receiving matches a card # they are meant to possess, but it'd make it less obvious to the user, plus it means you don't need to produce a url-segment-friendly representation of each card's name.[/quote]Good Point jedd! It make sense. You really saved my *ss Smile

Quote:GNU/Linux user, in fact.
So u r Linux guy Smile How great it is! You must really be a guru of *nix world. I tried to learn and built some LAMP server but didn't work. Too hard for me.

Quote:And for me, cards are something you play with 3 other people, late at night, black fours and below removed from the deck, and a goodly supply of ethanol-based liquids on hand. Smile
I agree with you. It's good to play cards in that way. It's really fun and relax. But you know, sometime we need a challenge with other people or player to make our self excited and fun. That's the way we play online games Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB