Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Multiple image upload, resizes only once

[eluser]Kristof[/eluser]
well i was thinking, it would be better if i could upload to several maps at the same time.
But which is best, uploading it 3 times or uploading it one time and than make a copy of it?

i suppose the second choise?

[eluser]Kristof[/eluser]
so i went for the second choise Smile
made 2 function which either just copy an image with the same w&h into as many folders as i like. The other function copy's the image each time into another map and with an other w&h Smile

[eluser]Linderman[/eluser]
[quote author="BrianDHall" date="1253653505"]After further reading, something else to try. First, try loading the image library with no config information outside of your create thumbnail function, such as in the calling function with your file uploads.

Then in your create thumbnail function, call $this->image_lib->initialize($config) to set your configuration settings. Process your image, and then before turning from the function call $this->image_lib->clear().

I forgot, loading anything with $this->load functions can often cause a problem if you are doing it in a loop. Better to load it once, then initialize and clear through each iteration of a loop or function.[/quote]

I got same problem! BUT this works perfect, MANY THANKS!!! Respect, BrianDHall \/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB