Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Need some help!

[eluser]joncarl[/eluser]
Good morning everybody (or evening depending on where you are) I'm running into a bit of an issue. I'm working on a project for a client to access a SMS api, I have the sending bit all locked down, the trouble begins when the company sends back to me a status of the SMS that I sent out. This info is posted back to my server from theirs and uses a query string of values. The weird thing is, if I run this manually, i.e. create a form and post to the function it works just fine, variables are passed and all is happy, when they post back to me it breaks, in my logs this is what I see:

This is a request from a server I control to my clients server using a html form to post the data:
Code:
POST /index.php/sms/report SMSID=102876004&SMSFrom=14843322240&STATUS=100&MVNO;=&Custom;=
80 - 72.78.2.66 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows;+U;+Windows+NT+6.1;+en-
US)+AppleWebKit/532.0+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/4.0.211.4+Safari/532.0 200 0 0

This is the log from where the SMS api sends back to my clients server:
Code:
POST /index.php/sms/report SMSID=102876005&SMSFrom=14843322240&STATUS=100&MVNO;=&Custom;=
80 - 174.143.51.18 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+Win32;+WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5) 200 0 0

The only different I can see is the user agent, now in the CI logs when I post back to the server everything loads fine. When the API posts back to the server it loads everything fine up to the input class for CI and then dies with no errors just stops at input class.

Is there something obvious I'm missing or ?

Thanks in advance!

JC

[eluser]pistolPete[/eluser]
Which CI version do you use?
Do you use sessions?
That's the only way I can think of where the user agent might be checked ( sess_match_useragent ).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB