Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
OpenX Library

[eluser]alex michaud[/eluser]
Hi everyone,

I have recently create a little library to connect to the OpenX API. Nothing very special here but it should make things easier if you have to develop an application that connect to an OpenX server. With this you should be able to use every methods available with the version 2 of the OpenX API.

There is a simple and brief documentation included with it. Again that should make your life simpler, I found the OpenX API doc was not clear enough to my liking.

I have not tested this extensively but it seem to work fine for all my needs so far. Feedback is always appreciated.

Documentation and download available at this address : openx library

[eluser]devyfriend[/eluser]
hi there ..

this is what im looking for .. anyway .. ive got the files,
perhaps im missing something .. but i dont see any API function on the library file.
is it just me or ?

thx

You are right, there is no API function in the library. Instead I use the magic function "__call()", this way you can use any function present in the OpenX API and it should work.
I strongly encourage you to take a look at the examples here.

If you have any issue with this library just post a message here and I'll try to find a solution.

hi ..

thanks for the reply, ok then .. i'll give it a try
btw .. is this library also works with the phpadsnew ?
and perhaps if you have some phpadsnew API i'll be gratefull
if you would share it here

thx

Isn't phpadsnew the ancestor of OpenX? I never used it and I don't think this library will work with it. In fact, this library should only work with the version 2 of OpenX API.

yes .. phpadsnew its older than openx
reason i ask bcause openx is "big" rather than phpadsnew
and i dont really need many API for my task

but anyway .. thx for ur replys,
perhaps i'll go back and ask mr. google bout phpadsnew
and see if i miss something

[eluser]JulianM[/eluser]
Just curious, did you test the library with the "hosted" version of OpenX? (or at least do you know if it should work?)

Thank you,

Julian

Good question, I never tested it with the hosted version. But my guess is that it should work, I don't see why it wouldn't.

If you give it a try, let me know how it turn out.

[eluser]JulianM[/eluser]
Ok, likely I will try it. I read the OpenX API documentation a few days ago but did not pay attention if it should or not work with hosted version. I will try and let's see.

Thanks

Julian

[quote author="alex michaud" date="1269137851"]Good question, I never tested it with the hosted version. But my guess is that it should work, I don't see why it wouldn't.

If you give it a try, let me know how it turn out.[/quote]

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi everyone, I want to make a 'stand alone' application that has same function with Global history from statistics menu on the openx, which function should I take? sorry for my english.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB