Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Most creative use of the CI framework?

[eluser]captainredmuff[/eluser]
Hi all,

I was skimming through the "built on code igniter" section of the site and was wondering which sites have made the best use of CI as a framework. I'm talking above and beyond the foundations laid by CI to provide either a service or a website with some unique ideas or even an existing idea amplified and re-factored into something creative/impressive.

I can see that there are several "high profile" sites that probably have a decent throughput of traffic, but are they really an "impressive" use of the CI framework for anything more than your average website?

Perhaps you've built a SOAP service, or trackback network or ported an existing application/website into the CI framework? hook me up with some links to your projects or any other projects which you find impressive.

I'll be interested to see what you guys suggest Smile

[eluser]renownedmedia[/eluser]
I'm about to build a large scale MMO using CI, the project shouldn't even resemble a website once its done.

I'm sure that can be easily topped tho!

[eluser]Jay Logan[/eluser]
I built a CMS that manages 150 different web sites from 1 CI installation. Each web site is on it's own TLD and has dynamic routing. Lot's of custom API's too. No big deal though.

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
mpora.com is fairly well done

[eluser]steelaz[/eluser]
I just finished a project for client to synchronize inventory between eBay and QuickBooks POS. CodeIgniter acting as bridge in the background between eBay and QuickBooks.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB