Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how is 000webhost? Can i host my CI website on it?

[eluser]b42me[/eluser]
hi all, i just checked the 000webhost.com and come to know that its free hosting. I just need little info that is it totally free ? any body who used it? thanks in advance dear.

[eluser]Carlos G[/eluser]
i was using that service for testing some projects... but one day, my account was suspended, they never told me why; and all my sites were gone suddenly, with no way of get a backup from them for the sites content or the databases...never answered any of my emails and nobody could help me to recover my data.

Lucky that all the sites were just for testing purposes; but that gave me the idea that a free hosting is not a good choice to host a serious project.

Just my two cents... :-)

[eluser]b42me[/eluser]
very thanks Carlos G, its really helped me to clear my ideas

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
The best CodeIgniter web-host? Me!

I have plenty of space on the newly spun server bernie.serverofdoom.co.uk. Where else do you get a kick-ass host name like that, AND support from a CodeIgniter pro?

Custom packages only, but very cheap.

[eluser]b42me[/eluser]
well, Can any one tell me to host my simple CI/PHP site on a free hosting? Undecided
thanks

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
HTTP://localhost/ using xamp Smile

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I own Burn-Blue.com which is currently being done in Codeigniter and we are just introducing Free & Paid Webhosting if you want just grab some free Hosting at

http://signup.burn-blue.com

We have been going for over a year and don't intend to close sometime soon.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB