Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Profiler bug line 168 - 169

[eluser]Jamongkad[/eluser]
As I have posted on the freakauth 1.1 thread

Quote:@DanFreak

Since we're in the process of fine tuning Fal I would like to introduce another niggle hehe. Once I got the myaccount/edit controler/method working. CI seems to spout out a strange but interesting error.

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in C:\wamp\www\myswebsite\system\libraries\Profiler.php on line 169

Upon inspection of this of Profiler.php line 169
Code:
line 168://$output .= "<tr><td width='50%' style='color:#000;background-color:#ddd;'>$_POST[".$key."]&nbsp;&nbsp;</td><td width='50%' style='color:#009900;font-weight:normal;background-color:#ddd;'>".htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($val))."</td></tr>\n";

line 169:$output .= "<tr><td width='50%' style='color:#000;background-color:#ddd;'>$_POST[".$key."]  </td><td width='50%' style='color:#009900;font-weight:normal;background-color:#ddd;'>";

It seems line 168 was commented out to make room for line 169. So as an experiment decided to comment out line 169 as well and lo and behold it worked! but there was this weird benchmark result that comes out of the bottom of the edit form..

please click on link below(sorry I don't know how does this forum display images).
[Image: error.jpg]
A pic of the error in this link:
[Image: error.jpg]

My tools:
Code Igniter 1.5.3
FreakAuth_light_1.1

I will attempt to fix this on my own :-) but help from Rick and the gang would be nice.

[eluser]coolfactor[/eluser]
This was fixed in CI v1.5.4.

(edited)

Okay, I think it's trying to parse the $_POST in there. It would be better to swap the single and double quotes.

Code:
line 169:$output .= '<tr><td width="50%" style="color:#000;background-color:#ddd;">$_POST['.$key.']</td><td width="50%" style="color:#009900;font-weight:normal;background-color:#ddd;">';

Revised my post. Bump.

Thanks CF when I corrected this the Benchmark still shows itself at the bottom of my edit form.... Sad

Sorry man, I don't use the Profiler. Only going by what you posted. I could be missing something important in the rest of the code. Probably want to leave that commented out for now.

[quote author="coolfactor" date="1185924025"]Sorry man, I don't use the Profiler. Only going by what you posted. I could be missing something important in the rest of the code. Probably want to leave that commented out for now.[/quote]

Thanks man, I'll leave that commented out as well.

[eluser]Derek Jones[/eluser]
This was fixed in 1.5.4, Jamon.

Quote:Fixed a bug in display of POST keys in the Profiler output

[quote author="Derek Jones" date="1185929770"]This was fixed in 1.5.4, Jamon.

Quote:Fixed a bug in display of POST keys in the Profiler output
[/quote]

Oh ok thank you!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB