Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Problem with URI class

[eluser]darkwalker[/eluser]
Hai All,

I have some trouble here, i build my application in wiindows and no have any errors, then when i try to move the application to the linux server, i have some error in here, like this..

Unable to load the requested class: uri

I load the uri library in constructur of my class, in windows there is no problem, but in linux show that errors..

anybody can help me???

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Did you change your system and application directories in index.php to point to the directories
Also apllication/config/config.phph -> base_url ?

Enjoy
InsiteFX

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
@InsiteFX, WTF!

@darkwalker, Don't load the uri library, it is loaded by CodeIgniter bootstrap already.

[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1256193516"]Did you change your system and application directories in index.php to point to the directories
Also apllication/config/config.phph -> base_url ?

Enjoy
InsiteFX[/quote]

yes of course...

[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1256193674"]@InsiteFX, WTF!

@darkwalker, Don't load the uri library, it is loaded by CodeIgniter bootstrap already.[/quote]

so the URI class is load automated ?

[eluser]khagendra[/eluser]
The URI class is initialized automatically by the system so there is no need to do it manually.

please, check your base_url setting in system/application/config/cconfig.php. and set properly this variable
Code:
$config['base_url']="http://example.com/";

Ok! my problem solved..when i try erase the load librari URI the error not show again.... thanks all.. :cheese:

[eluser]lduarte[/eluser]
Can you tell me exactly what you done? because i have the same problem now... Thanky you

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB