Choose One of your best PHP Framework

1) CodeIgniter
2) Zend Framework
3) CakePHP
4) Symfony
5) PHP-MVC

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Have you got nothing better to do?

These forums already suffer from a ridiculous amount of spam and people offering opinion with little or no knowledge of the subject they are attempting to discuss.

Do we really need more of this?

[eluser]mjsilva[/eluser]
Hey dixcoder check your URL before asking that kind of questions....

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1256740494"]Have you got nothing better to do?

These forums already suffer from a ridiculous amount of spam and people offering opinion with little or no knowledge of the subject they are attempting to discuss.

Do we really need more of this?[/quote]

But spam makes the world go 'round.....

At least this could have been set up as a poll so people could choose not to vote through the poll instead of making people choose not to vote via typing in a number.

I really can't figure out which way the majority vote would lean. I'm busy writing a new MVC framework for the Atari 800XL for use with the old Koala Pad. Anybody here know what the Koala Pad was? Probably too many young'ns...

[eluser]iFadey[/eluser]
lols...
Looks like wiredesignz got angry Tongue

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
[quote author="iFadey" date="1257110084"]lols...
Looks like wiredesignz got angry Tongue[/quote]
I wouldnt say angry, probably just peeved Smile But really, how smart is it to go the the CODEIGNITER website and as what peoples favorite framework is. Is there a chance CI wouldn't win?

[eluser]iFadey[/eluser]
Quote:I wouldnt say angry, probably just peeved Smile But really, how smart is it to go the the CODEIGNITER website and as what peoples favorite framework is. Is there a chance CI wouldn't win?

Yes you are very right. Of course CI will win here Smile

[eluser]imn.codeartist[/eluser]
Thanks guys for all of your views.

Actually I created thread to those people who uses CI as well as other frameworks too. My idea was to get views from them. CI framework may misses some libraries but that may have in other frameworks already.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB