Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Most Anticipated Features of CodeIgniter 2.0

[eluser]demogar[/eluser]
All of your request are there for your personal use if you want them. If you need a modular extension there is HMVC and you can go for it.

You want an ORM? There is Doctrine (is really great), Data Mapper and DMZ (Data Mapper Z Edition).

GET? use $this->input->get() and that's all...

I think CI is a great framework, would be great to see it in PHP5 but nothing more (and I know it wont happen so I don't care and I'll continue using it anyways). All the 3rd party hooks/libraries/helpers/ and modifications are if you need some of them.

btw, RTFM next time Wink

Cheers..

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
I'd love to see CI being able to compile C++ and Objective-C applications, that would be great ! Tongue

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
I'd love to see CodeIgniter clean my house, wash my dishes, cook my dinner and perform sexual favours. But it ain't happening, so I'm chillin' it out waiting for the day it happens. And when that day comes it will be oh-so-sweet.

[eluser]überfuzz[/eluser]
[quote author="Adam Griffiths" date="1259360638"]I'd love to see CodeIgniter clean my house, wash my dishes, cook my dinner and perform sexual favours. But it ain't happening, so I'm chillin' it out waiting for the day it happens. And when that day comes it will be oh-so-sweet.[/quote]

Now we're talking! But... maybe you should do the dishes while you wait.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB