Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Internalization?? How to? New codigniter!!

[eluser]cocopops[/eluser]
Hello =)

I am new to codeigniter and my brother have been makin a site that has codeigniter in it for an administrative user tool (so that the owner of the website/company can easily go to a tool to edit the text and upload pictures etc). The website is in english right now, but it should be in two: swedish and english. In the tools, where u edit the text for ENGLISH there is also a box for SWEDISH, but the text is not shown hence there is no link for the swedish site. Im takin over this site now and i am wondering how i should add another language? this might seem a very stupid question (im sorry, really new to this!)!

In the folders (web/system/language) there are only english available, also in application. how can i add another language? I mean, it IS visible in the administrative tool, but not on the site?

http://codeigniter.com/wiki/Language_Selection_2/ maybe this is something useful??

the site address is www.lonnagency.se

thank you for your help =)

[eluser]JoostV[/eluser]
Actually, the's an excellent user guide to Codeigniter, that explains how to implement a language. Here's the language section.

As for enabling the user to choose a language, search in the Wiki for 'language switcher'. I think.

[eluser]cocopops[/eluser]
thanks alot i will take a look! =)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB