Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
htmlform in DMZ 1.5.4

[eluser]Kip zonder Kop[/eluser]
Hello

Thought I might share this with you. Experimenting with DMZ and htmlform, without overriding the "list" parameter in the options array, I couldn't get the dropdown lists for related models to work. After about 6 hours I discovered that changing

Code:
$list[$item->id] = (string)$item;

into

Code:
$list[$item->id] = $item->__toString();

on line 141 of htmlform.php did the trick. That's me running an older version of PHP on my dev machine.

It's possible this already has been written in the forums but my problem is hat if I do a search for DMZ related words I get threads with 600+ posts. Isn't it an idea to start a new seperate DMZ forum?

[eluser]bEz[/eluser]
There is a Searchable DMZ Manual now!
Don't know if you hit "New Topic" instead of "Post Reply," but if this is a bug, I would repost this in the DMz thread.

Now off to that thread to see if it has been posted... Big Grin

[eluser]Kip zonder Kop[/eluser]
[quote author="bEz" date="1257201521"]There is a Searchable DMZ Manual now!
Don't know if you hit "New Topic" instead of "Post Reply," but if this is a bug, I would repost this in the DMz thread.

Now off to that thread to see if it has been posted... Big Grin[/quote]

Thank you for pointing out the search possibilities. It works, it hasn't been posted.

It's not a bug. The manual states DMZ requires php 3.0 or newer but some extensions might need a newer version. htmlform is an extension. So ..

[eluser]q.Nghia[/eluser]
Thanks a lot for your post, KIP Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB