Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI causes Apache to drop an empty connection/response

[eluser]TheoR74[/eluser]
I'm sorry. It was my understanding that version 1.7.2 would work with php 4.3?

Is this not true?

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
For one you should not be touching a CI Core file! All that line does is check the controller execution timming.

If you are not getting any output check for whitespace at the beginning of your view file and also make sure that your files are saved with no BOM!

InsiteFX

[eluser]TheoR74[/eluser]
First of all to you, sir, CI is open source so if I want to touch a core file, that is my business!!!!
Second of all, the only "touching" I have done is putting in debug statements trying to figure out where it is dieing!!!!

And NO, there are no whitespace lat the beginning. The same code works on other servers, just not on one I am attempting to put it on. I was looking for some help as to why it wasn't. Not some idiot who wants to tell me I shouldn't be debugging something that is not working.

I see others reporting the same issue long before I did. I just looking to see if there is a solution.

Thank you and have a good day!

Quote:Not some idiot who wants to tell me I shouldn’t be debugging something that is not working.

Well do not expect me to ever try and give you a helping hand again! With that kind of Attitude I do not think that many other users on these forums will help you out either!

And for your Information I spend maybe 4 hours a day on these forums trying to help users!
Best yet trying getting help on the weekend...

InsiteFX

[eluser]TheoR74[/eluser]
dude, you have some serious issues...

I have issues who called who and Idiot?

InsiteFX

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hi,,

but the problem is still their ..i am using PHP Version 5.2.6..
i have same problem...when i change my web host..

[eluser]SPeed_FANat1c[/eluser]
I also have this issue. I have no idea. But I guess it has something to do with posgres sql (my project is pg sql);

Tried reinstaling wamp and posgresql probably 5 times. Should I reinstall windows?

BTW at first it was xammp and wamp instaled together. But I tried uninstaling all of them and installing wamp and pgsql. Stil blang page and no error messages Sad

I also tried using phpinfo() and it didn't print anything about postgre sql. So there might be that it is not instaled. But I checked - the libraries exist and the lines are uncommented for those extentions.

[eluser]SPeed_FANat1c[/eluser]
downgraded to 5.2.5 and installed pgsql two libraries and it finally works

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB