Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
exit dreamwever during development

[eluser]tirso[/eluser]
hi to all

Since yesterday, during my development I'm experiencing bailout or exit my dreamwever. I was wondering this because it was happen only for some php pages. I tried a lot of examined and I noticed that it may cause to the portion with the code below. I tried to remove all line with this code and it works fine. Is there any something wrong with this type of coding? Please help.

Thanks in advance

Tirso

Maybe this is the cause of errors. I tried to change all element option like this<option value="ok">test</option> and never experiencing exit.
Code:
&lt;?php foreach ($arr_classification->result() as $row )
    {
        print '<option value="'.$row->sf_classification_id.'">'.$row->name.'</option>';
    }
?&gt;

here is the whole php page

Code:
<div id="register">
    &lt;form action="&lt;?php echo site_url('jobseeker/register/register_info') ?&gt;" method="post"&gt;    
        <fieldset>
            <legend>Account Information</legend>
            <small class="note">Note that the email address will be the Login ID</small>
            <ul class="reg-info">
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Email</label>&lt;input name="email" type="text"&gt;&lt;/li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Password</label>&lt;input name="password" type="password"&gt;&lt;/li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Re-enter Password</label>&lt;input name="cfpassword" type="password"&gt;&lt;/li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>First Name</label>&lt;input name="firstname" type="text"&gt;&lt;/li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Last Name</label>&lt;input name="lastname" type="text"&gt;&lt;/li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Date of Birth</label>&lt;input name="birthday" type="text" id="date-pick"&gt;&lt;/li>
             </ul>
        </fieldset>

<fieldset>
            <legend>Job Preferences</legend>    
            <ul class="reg-info">
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Classification</label>
                    <select name="classification">
                    <option value="0" selected="selected">--Any Classification--</option>                
    {
    }
?&gt;                  
                    </select>
                </li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Sub Classification</label>
                    <select name="sub_classification">
                    <option value="0" selected="selected">--Any Sub Classification--</option>
                    &lt;?php foreach ($arr_sub_classification->result() as $row )
                        {
                            print '<option value="'.$row->sf_sub_classification_id.'">'.$row->name.'</option>';
                        }
                    ?&gt;                
                    </select>
                </li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Location</label>
                    <select name="jp_location">
                        <option value="">--Any Location--</option>
                    &lt;?php foreach ($arr_location->result() as $row )
                        {
                            print '<option value="'.$row->sf_location_id.'">'.$row->name.'</option>';
                        }
                    ?&gt;                    
                    </select>
                </li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Area</label>
                    <select name="jp_area">
                        <option value="">--Any Area--</option>
                    &lt;?php foreach ($arr_area->result() as $row )
                        {
                            print '<option value="'.$row->sf_area_id.'">'.$row->name.'</option>';
                        }
                    ?&gt;                    
                    </select>
                </li>            
            </ul>
        </fieldset>

<fieldset>
            <legend>Contact Information</legend>    
            <ul class="reg-info">
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Contact Number</label>&lt;input name="c_number" type="text"&gt;&lt;/li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Mobile Number</label>&lt;input name="m_number" type="text"&gt;&lt;/li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Alternate Email</label>&lt;input name="alt_email" type="text"&gt;&lt;/li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Location</label>
                    <select name="ci_location">
                        <option value="">--Any Location--</option>
                    &lt;?php foreach ($arr_location->result() as $row )
                        {
                            print '<option value="'.$row->sf_location_id.'">'.$row->name.'</option>';
                        }
                    ?&gt;                      
                    </select>
                </li>
                <li><label><span class="required">* </span>Area</label>
                    <select name="ci_area">
                        <option value="">--Any Area--</option>
                    &lt;?php foreach ($arr_area->result() as $row )
                        {
                            print '<option value="'.$row->sf_area_id.'">'.$row->name.'</option>';
                        }
                    ?&gt;                      
                    </select>
                </li>                        
            </ul>    
        </fieldset>
        <div class="submit">&lt;input name="" type="submit" class="submit-blue" value="Register"/&gt;&lt;/div>  
    &lt;/form&gt;    
</div>

[eluser]tirso[/eluser]
hi to all

I notice that if I remove "php" in "&lt;?php" I was never encounter exit during my development. But I am just wondering because it was happen only those inside <select> element.

Code:
<select name="classification">
{
}
?&gt;
</select>

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
if you are facing problem again and again with Dreamweaver simple solution is to move to Netbeans it also easy to use with php programming and code completion help also there.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB