Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How To work Jquery with code igniter

[eluser]Anes P.A[/eluser]
Hello Sir,

I am a newbie in PHP-CI World. I am really worried about the
Ajax usage in CI. I ask alot in CodeIgniter forum about it.
But All give a "loose reply". I need a Working sample , not
just that type of reply. So I attach some files that I download
from some tutorial , but it also has some problem.
When I run Same code I got error "call to Undefined function redirect() on line 15". I attach the code along with this
post . Pls look it and help me , I need Your Help
Don't Consider it as a junk .

I am waiting for Your Good help.

Regards
Anes P.A

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
[quote author="Anes P.A" date="1257545510"]
I am really worried about the Ajax usage in CI.
[/quote]

Don't worry - it will all be okay.

Quote:I ask alot in CodeIgniter forum about it.

But All give a "loose reply". I need a Working sample , not just that type of reply.

Do you believe that if you continue to ask the same question repeatedly that you'll one day get a substantially different answer?

Quote:So I attach some files that I download from some tutorial , but it also has some problem.

It might be best to ask this question of the person that posted the tutorial.

Second best, point us to the tutorial.

It's unlikely that a tutorial with a fundamental problem goes un-checked for very long.

I posted a link to several tutorials in one of the other 'how to work jQuery with CodeIgniter' threads you started recently - perhaps you're having trouble tracking them all, so I'll repeat the link here: [url="http://choosedaily.com/1052/9-ways-to-integrate-ajax-with-codeigniter/"]http://choosedaily.com/1052/9-ways-to-integrate-ajax-with-codeigniter/[/url]

If one tutorial doesn't work for you, and you get no help from the forum / developer's site for that tutorial, try one of the other tutorials.

If none of them work it might be time to buy a book on javascript, and then perhaps one on jQuery. CodeIgniter does not substantively change the way that jQuery is interacted with, so far as I can tell (I'm not really all that familiar with JS or jQuery).

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
This is the same as the email I received...

Anes, if you are searching for an answer posting a bunch of topics and sending emails really isn't the best way.

We'll help you out just don't get too impatient.

Also, ditto jedd's post.

[eluser]Jamie Rumbelow[/eluser]
Anes,

When you're posting on the forums, always try to post your exact problem, any code examples you've got and what the desired result is. That way community members can understand your question and hopefully start to help you.

Jamie

[eluser]Isern Palaus[/eluser]
Hello,

If you want a working example, you can look here .

It's a little tutorial I did months ago. There is a lot that I learned since these days but I think that this could help you.

Regards,
Isern

[eluser]Anes P.A[/eluser]
Hello Pals,
Thanks For Your Reply and post and email. Friends , I ask such a wide , not specific question is I try alot in the field . I cannot find a working example yet, ok may I look your tips make MAGIC.

With tons of thanks
Anes P.A

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB