Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
QUESTION about reports in CI

[eluser]kikz4life[/eluser]
hi there,

i finally found a report tool that i can use with CI. I've already deployed it to my pc and been able to create reports. I'm working on how to get it a dynamic. I mean i'll use parameter for the different types of ext. file(pdf, html, xls.. etc.). I used PhpJavaBridge to connect my php script to java... If i get lucky then and get it working then i'll integrate it to CI. Big Grin

tsk2x. work work work...

thanks for all your help..
-Dean

[eluser]kevinprince[/eluser]
Sharing any details you have would be good Wink

[eluser]kikz4life[/eluser]
did it Big Grin. finally able to have a report in php(real time data).. and been able to include it in CI directory. I'm able to have a report in differnt format (i.e hmtl, pdf, xls, doc, etc..). Just making some modification before i can share it with the CI community.

-Dean

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
Congrats!

Make sure to share it once your with your changes.

[eluser]CARP[/eluser]
[quote author="kikz4life" date="1258963517"]did it Big Grin. finally able to have a report in php(real time data).. and been able to include it in CI directory. I'm able to have a report in differnt format (i.e hmtl, pdf, xls, doc, etc..). Just making some modification before i can share it with the CI community.

-Dean[/quote]

Awesome! will be glad to give it a try

[eluser]Drubo[/eluser]
[quote author="kikz4life" date="1258963517"]did it Big Grin. finally able to have a report in php(real time data).. and been able to include it in CI directory. I'm able to have a report in differnt format (i.e hmtl, pdf, xls, doc, etc..). Just making some modification before i can share it with the CI community.

-Dean[/quote]

Hi,

After a long year, we did not get your update!!! Please share with us What you used?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB