Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ionize - Free & Open Source creative CMS

[eluser]rossmurphy[/eluser]
Anyone know if it is possible to use php instead of tags in a module view? It seems like the module loads a view instead of the controller and forces the use of tags.

[eluser]bindaden[/eluser]
I guess you cannot use php in view

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="Michel-Ange" date="1269460560"]@bindaden : For page title, yes : A new tag give the possibility to set the Page title from articles and pages admin.
Coming in 0.93...

I will also document the ways of making a form in Ionize.

I cannot post the doc as it is, but if you really want to read it, PM me your email.[/quote]

Do you think you could publish somewhere the document or any information in the current status ? Even if it's ugly or unfinished, it might be quite helpful for people like me who consider using Ionize for coming projects.

I would also be happy to know how to use tags like "ionConfusedhow_gallery" in views of a theme.

Thanks !

[eluser]enCODer[/eluser]
Hi,

As it is written on your first post to ask here, I have a question which includes selecting articles.

I have three sections on my homepage which I want to be able to edit. For example, I want to choose different articles to show on that sections and I could not manage to show only certain article on that page. I mean when I am working with <ion:articles> it shows on all three sections whole three articles. I tried to use type="", but did not manage to change anything as it still shows all 3 on all three sections.

How could I solve this problem? Select only one certain article and just show it on section.

EDITED: I found that there's some filter capabilities, but I just have some database errors and that's all. Have you got any suggestions?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB