Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Project Launcher Thingy

[eluser]troy_mccormick[/eluser]
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this would be even useful for anyone, but I thought I'd post to see if there was any interest...

I've created what I'm calling a "Project Launcher" in CodeIgniter. Basically, it allows you to have multiple applications under your application folder and with a push of a button it allows you to set that application as the "current" application. It also creates a fresh application folder for you with the default application folder that comes with CI.

Basically it automates the changing of the index.php file and builds a blank project folder for you. Wow...how is it that I even needed something so trivial?!? Tongue

Well...if you're interested, post a message here and I will be sure to get the code up tomorrow sometime...

[eluser]Milos Dakic[/eluser]
Death of a CI Application - this is what your post reminded me of straight away.

I would be interesting in seeing how you did it, as I might have use for it later on down the track.

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]
[quote author="troy_mccormick" date="1258698726"]Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this would be even useful for anyone, but I thought I'd post to see if there was any interest...

I've created what I'm calling a "Project Launcher" in CodeIgniter. Basically, it allows you to have multiple applications under your application folder and with a push of a button it allows you to set that application as the "current" application. It also creates a fresh application folder for you with the default application folder that comes with CI.

Basically it automates the changing of the index.php file and builds a blank project folder for you. Wow...how is it that I even needed something so trivial?!? Tongue

Well...if you're interested, post a message here and I will be sure to get the code up tomorrow sometime...[/quote]

John's Project Launcher

Is this what you mean?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB