Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
problem : class not found

[eluser]Aimadj[/eluser]
hi

plz help me I'm using this script xtraupload this script create with CI but after instalation this error loaded :

Fatal error: Class 'Server_db' not found in /home/aimadj/public_html/system/libraries/Loader.php on line 184

Info :
in localhost all working " I'm use windows xp pack 3 and in running http with wamp" fine, but the problem after upload the script in server using unix .

thank you

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
CI is unable to find the Server_db file. Where/when are you getting this error? On all pages or just when you try to use xtraupload?

[eluser]Aimadj[/eluser]
thank you Ben Edmunds for answer.

no just in this script xtraupload( but xtraupload create with CI ). this is website script if you need to view the source code : xtrafile.com

Post some of your code. Particularly your controller. How are you calling xtraupload?

[eluser]Aimadj[/eluser]
You can download all script form this link and look all the code thank you very match Smile

and you can view the db_server model and all other files

http://xtrafile.com/files/xtraupload-2/X...-Beta4.zip

OK first off why do you have duplicates of the CI core libraries in your application libraries folder?

Second, I don't see a library named xtraupload. As I don't have time to go through this entire app be a little more specific on when/where the errors occur and I'll try to help you out.

Thanks,

[eluser]Aimadj[/eluser]
1st xtrauplaod don't libraririe it's the script name but the problem is this script not launch in my webhost. give me this error :

Fatal error: Class 'Users' not found in /home/vol13/0fees.net/fees0_4561883/htdocs/system/libraries/Loader.php on line 184

if you view the link 184 in CI core librarie Loader.php you view in this link the loader load the model class.

my propostion is the file loaded good but the problem in the class loaded for this i'am view the users and all models page for anything wrong.

thank you for your help Smile

Sorry but I am having a very hard time understanding you...

Is this xtraupload something you are developing or something you downloaded?

I'm very confused...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB