Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Open Source Codeigniter Only Forum Project

[eluser]neph[/eluser]
i'm aware of what he used. he had sent me a pm a few days ago asking for my actual php source which i had not had a chance to get back to him about, which is why i made a statement of assuming he would've used my source as well. i did check his code on sourceforge and am aware he isn't using my php source, however he still copy/pasted the source of the html/css and claimed it was from scratch which is where the problem lies.

[eluser]By AzraiL[/eluser]
[quote author="neph" date="1259469935"]i'm aware of what he used. he had sent me a pm a few days ago asking for my actual php source which i had not had a chance to get back to him about, which is why i made a statement of assuming he would've used my source as well. i did check his code on sourceforge and am aware he isn't using my php source, however he still copy/pasted the source of the html/css and claimed it was from scratch which is where the problem lies.[/quote]

Html in the near future I will change the design, again, excuse me.

[eluser]Johan André[/eluser]
[quote author="By AzraiL" date="1259455448"][quote author="Johan André" date="1259453462"]Azrail:
Your post makes absolutly no sense.
Maybe you should try typing in your language into google translate and translate it into english?[/quote]

Actually just graphical interface ,not all of them. All codes written by me, as u can see in the SourceForge u can check and investigate that stuation. And I'm sorry to bother u.
And if its problem for u , i ll change all design i'm coder not grap btw ur desing is simplest and good-well.[/quote]

What are you talking about?
I commented on your unreadable english, not your stolen code...
But, my tip about google translate still stands.
Actually, it translates from english to turkish too.
That way you can understand what people post about.

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
Hi guys please share the code to download because i want forum for my CI website. ill be very thankful @Azrail i have tried your but its completely in Turkish lang.

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
please guys share the CI forum script please

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hi umefarooq, you probably came here from google by typing codeigniter forum or something like that. but there isn't any ci forum script here, just a scratch project in which lead coder tried to use a design-template from another project without permission and without getting 'ok' from the other developers of his own project.

[quote author="neph" date="1259370003"]wow, yeah...the demo is a complete copy/paste of http://it.fr.am/forums taken from http://codeigniter.com/wiki/Forum_writte...deIgniter/... i would prefer if you either stopped using any code and likeness to my forum project or atleast asked my permission and opted to give me credit.[/quote]

Template is changed look this demo page...

Source and demo url is changed.

[eluser]elham[/eluser]
hi AzraiL,
thank a lot for project
this code is not very apprehensible for other language programmer Sad
for example:
use -uye- Instead -user-

[eluser]elham[/eluser]
I have any question
in link:
http://forum.dev/forum/about-codeigniter-f2
has error :Internal Server Error
because routes does not work and redirect to forum/index()
plz say Solution

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB