Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to implement Credit Card Processing with Codeigniter?

[eluser]Jenson M John[/eluser]
Hi Friends, I've to implement Credit Card Processing with Codeigniter Framework. Presently I've no idea about how to do it. Is there any inbuilt library exists in codeigniter to solve my problem easier Or any third party library exists to integrate with CI?..CAn anyone help me to resolve my issue? Any help would be appreciated..Thanks

Jenson

[eluser]Flemming[/eluser]
I would think that before you start to implement anything you need to decide how payments are going to be processed. Will you be using a Payment Gateway (eg. worldpay, Secpay etc.) or will you collect the card details, encrypt them and process them offline manually through a PDQ machine?

Once you have established who will process the card data, then you can look at ways to integrate. Most Payment Gateways have SDKs or documentation to help you get up and running.

Hope that helps?

Hi Flemming, Thanks for the Fast reply. Let me know If I choose Payment Gateway as my option, Which one will be good? Authorize.net or any other?...Can u please help me to integrate Payment gateway in CodeIgniter for Credit Card Processing? Any Help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Jenson

[eluser]Flemming[/eluser]
I've just done a quick search on the forums here and found this:

http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/126558/

I can't recommend a payment gateway to you, there are so many and all with their own good/bad features.

Perhaps you can start a new thread asking people's advice on gateways?

Thanks Flemming....Smile

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
If you are looking for a reliable payment gateway Sagepay have a very easy to use online portal where you can check your transactions, I know Seymour Direct are partners with them and can help you get it implemented with your checkout software.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB