Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
JQuery issue

[eluser]pat-human[/eluser]
Hi,

earlier i found a solution related to the use of a css file within my view page, and now i'm having the same issue with JQuery... i thought the solution found earlier was the same for JQuery as i link the source files (css and JQuery ) in the header of my view page like this:

<link href="<?php echo base_url(); ?>css/default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
[removed][removed]
[removed][removed]
[removed][removed]

i made sure to put css and js folder in the root folder wich worked out wiv the css

can someone help me to undersatnd please

[eluser]BrianDHall[/eluser]
I'm guessing the js is getting eaten by CI instead of passed to the browser? That's likely an .htaccess issue, so check that. Mine looks like this:

Quote:RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|images|css|js|xampp|labs|templates|robots\.txt|favicon\.ico)
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php/$1 [L]

[eluser]SomeFunkyDude[/eluser]
check the source code after it renders, and see if the link to your jquery.js file is correct, also that you used the right html to embed it

[eluser]pat-human[/eluser]
Hi, guys

thanks for your time.
i've created en htaccess file, added your lines but, my wamp server coudn't load.
i'm still askin my friend google to know much about the htaccess logic...

i also checked the source code and the links to my jquery files are correct...

[eluser]JoostV[/eluser]
You can check if the javascript files are successfully loaded in Firebug's net panel. Firebug is a Firefox addon.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB