Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase!

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
Hi all,

I wanted to present you my new website Buildon.net which is a bit of a new concept (seems it doesn't exists yet).

As we have all those numerous CSS galeries all over the web, I found that there was no such place where you can showcase your websites done on your PHP Framework like CodeIgniter.

It's now possible, Buildon.net is live and I invite you to post there the websites you did with CodeIgniter or any other known framework.

Ho and yes, it is build on CodeIgniter Smile

[eluser]Jamie Rumbelow[/eluser]
Great idea! Well executed and a beautiful design too!

I'll be submitting my upcoming CI projects on there very soon Wink

[eluser]Namaless[/eluser]
I like your project... I added my CI sites.. :-)

Thanks. But which are your projects I didn't get them? When did you add them?

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
Too Pixel, could you add a comments section to each entry?

Edit: One more thing. It's probably a good idea to show which framework was used for each website from the 'gallery' view.

I was thinking of adding a comment system to the entries, however that involve too much small problems. The first of them is spam and moderation. Then also I must to rethink how the system works from a user point of view. So the answer for the moment about the comments is no.

Good suggestion for adding the framework name in the gallery view. I added that to my Todo list Smile

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
Perhaps it's a good idea to have more technical details. Maybe other additional libraries used or self-coded libraries used, etc. I feel that there are more things I need to see when I see a site using a framework.

Anyway, just a thought

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Good project, well designed. Congratulations! But, can output the name of framework, where your display "Visit" and "More details" links? It will be more usable.

[quote author="Demedes" date="1262629733"]But, can output the name of framework, where your display "Visit" and "More details" links? It will be more usable.[/quote]

This has been discussed above and will be integrated in a next update.

[quote author="bargainph" date="1262599333"]Perhaps it's a good idea to have more technical details. Maybe other additional libraries used or self-coded libraries used, etc. I feel that there are more things I need to see when I see a site using a framework.

Anyway, just a thought[/quote]

Can be a good idea. Thanks for suggesting, I will consider this in a next update.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB