Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ZonesCI small extensible auth lib

[eluser]nofearinc[/eluser]
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I've started a user auth (acl-kind) library for CodeIgniter due to couple of requirements for my last project. It's still alpha release but I'm going to extend and improve it this week so any help would be appreciated. I took some concepts from Simplelogin lib and added extended configuration + groups management.

ZonesCI allows you to add authorization for your controllers or particular methods without using custom superclasses or change your database structure. Users and Groups tables are highly customizable and don't require current database alteration (except adding 2 tables) if you have working projects with users.

Project home page - ZonesCI @ Google Code

I've uploaded the 2 required files (zonesci.php config file and Zonesci.php lib file) as well as a sample application (example methods in the Welcome controller).

The config file includes a sample database structure. Sample app has a sql script with structure and data. You can use your own tables and define tables and columns in the config file.

I'm working on it this week so any tips and ideas would be appreciated. Currently there are no active/working forms for login/registration etc because I'm using it for custom project, but I could add them as some kind of extension later.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB