Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter 1.7.2 UTF-8 Edition

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Mine app is working fine. But, try to convert your database to utf8_general_ci using PhpMyAdmin or alternative tools. And what function was undefined? Or it is your custom function? Anyway, please describe the problem in more informative way! Thanks!

[eluser]maxphew[/eluser]
the function which is included in form helper form_password() to create password fields under CI.

I think it is one of the standard functions which is included in CI.

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
I don't remember that I have been removing default CI's functions. Hm. I'll check it soon. So everything works fine, instead of this?

[eluser]pioSko[/eluser]
I'm in Poland and I develop websites with CMS in Polish using vanilla CodeIgniter.
I've been trying to do a simple jpg upload where file names have Polish characters... many problems!

I'll download your special edition and give it a go.

[edit]Nope. Link is dead[/edit]

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
pioSko, why dead? Link is working. http://uploading.com/files/cf4f746c/utf8_ci.zip/

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
Of have a look at CI 2.0, it has full UTF8 support built in...

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
WanWizard, it is created x months ago. There were no CI 2.0. And in topic title "1.7.2".

[eluser]pioSko[/eluser]
My sites are built with 1.7.2, so...

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
So? My suggestion is to stop fiddling with 'hacked' versions of 1.7.2, but to look at an upgrade to 2.0.

At the time it was a good alternative, but now maybe not. Imho it's better to check it out now, that to come to the conclusion that an upgrade to 2.0 is very complicated due to non-standard code being used.

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
I'm agreeing with WanWizard. I don't support this "edition" anymore, so you should look for CI 2.0.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB